In Shell Shockers, you battle over various planets using snipers, pistols, Reggie, grenades, and other weapons to attain supreme supremacy. You're going to have to battle with eggs.
Shell Shockers is a multiplayer online first-person shooter game in which the protagonists are eggs armed with firearms. You control one of these eggs in one of three online game modes: Teams, Free For All, and Teams. With guns and explosives, Captula the Spatula shatters your opponents.
- Teams: Join a team (red or blue) and utilize your skills to fight through opposing eggs, ensuring that your team gets the most kills.
- Free For All : each egg will fight for survival on its own. Shooting an egg if you spot one in this mode is comparable to fighting games in that there is only one winner.
- Captula the Spatula: Two teams, red and blue, compete for the spatula. The team with the spatula earns points for kills, but when a player is killed, the team loses points.
Shell Shockers has eight different weapon types. Each weapon has its own unique characteristics and should be utilized in a certain scenario. The following is a list of Shell Shockers' weapons:
- EggK-47 (use in Soldier)
- Dozen Gauge (use in Scrambler)
- RPEGG (use in Eggsploder)
- CSG-1 (use in Free Ranger)
- SMEGG (use in Whipper)
- M2DZ (use in Crackshot)
- Cluck 9mm (Secondary pistol - Always have)
- Grenade (Always have)
- Gameplay in a fast-paced first-person shooter
- Create a one-of-a-kind theme based on egg characters.
- You may select from a range of weaponry and game settings.
- Customizable eggs, as well as a store where you may purchase more items